Congratulations! You have completed the Games SDK for Alexa Light Control Demo!
Testing the Light Control Demo¶
- Open the skill by saying “Alexa, open unity light”.
- Make note of your player ID.
- Make sure your Unity project is open.
- Click on the Amazon Alexa GameObject.
- Fill the
Channelfield in the Light Control script with the player ID returned by the Alexa Skill.
- Press the Play Button in Unity to enter Play Mode.
- Once in Play Mode, re-launch your Alexa Skill.
You should notice that your skill’s welcome message changed. This means that the game is successfully communicating to your Alexa Skill. You can now say commands like “Change light to blue”, or “What is in front of me?” to interact with the game with your voice.